“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”– Psalms 133
Are you looking to become a part of a vibrant, truly inclusive Jewish community in Riverdale? We would love for you to join us!
Membership in Riverdale Temple affords you the opportunity to:
- Receive support and counseling from our clergy team
- Attend High Holy Day services at no extra charge
- Participate in many free adult education classes offered by the Rabbi, Cantor, and other lay leaders
- Hold lifecycle events such as bris and baby naming, wedding, or funeral, held at the Temple with our clergy
- Become an adult bar/bat mitzvah
- Cultivate your community by serving on a committee or board
- Practice Tikkun Olam — repairing of the world — as we strive to bring peace, freedom, and justice to all people.
- Create a second home!
Riverdale Temple Membership is open to all who wish to live Jewish lives. Families, couples, and singles are welcome. Interfaith couples are welcome. Members of the LGBTQ community are welcome. This is a congregation that believes that if you wish to practice Judaism, no barriers to access should exist.
Single-Person Annual Membership Dues : $1725.00
Family Annual Membership Dues: $3136.00
It is Riverdale Temple policy that nobody be turned away who wishes to affiliate with the congregation, but does not have the financial means to do so. If you are experiencing a challenging financial situation, our clergy and administrators are available to discuss your concerns confidentially.
To learn more about membership, please call (718) 548-3800
Please click button below to fill-out membership application.